Let’s fill 2019 with Romance…
- January – Toast your romance all month long with champagne and candlelight dinners.
- February – Make Valentine’s Day last all month by leaving little love notes around for each other.
- March – In March, we all become Irish so fill the month with kisses!
- April – It’s Spring and love is in the air! Be sure to take long walks hand-in-hand.
- May – Since April showers bring May flowers, fill this month with different flowers.
- June – The most popular month for weddings so why not renew your wedding vows? Or if you haven’t taken the plunge yet – maybe it’s time 🙂
- July – Everyone loves to get mail. I’m talking about the old-fashioned snail mail so every couple of days drop a nice card or note in the mail for your romantic partner.
- August – Picnics and day trips can be very romantic.
- September – Take a bunch of selfies together, print them out and create a romantic photo album.
- October – Cool evenings can be warmed up with candles and romantic bubble baths.
- November – The cold of this month encourages being couch potatoes while watching romantic movies.
- December – The snow of this month begs for fireplace snuggles.
These are just ideas for your year of romance, what would you add or change?
Halloween may be over, but romance is for every day.
Take a look at a post I posted on my other blog and see what books and movies will scare the romance into you 🙂 What would you add to the list?