Valentine’s Day Quotes
If you are looking for just the right words to sweep your Valentine off their feet, maybe these will give you inspiration:
- “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then, doesn’t hurt.” Charles M. Schulz
- “A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years.” Rupert Brooke
- “We are most alive when we’re in love.” John Updike
- “How did it happen that their lips came together? How does it happen that birds sing, that snow melts, that the rose unfolds, that the dawn whitens behind the stark shapes of trees on the quivering summit of the hill? A kiss, and all was said.” Victor Hugo
- “You are always new, the last of your kisses was ever the sweetest.” John Keats
- “The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.” George Edward Moore
I found these quotes at BrainyQuote.com. To find more inspiration, check them out for additional quotes.
Wishing everyone a loving Valentine’s Day!