26 Things to do on Valentine’s Day
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!
Not sure what to do today? Check out my list of 26 Things to Do On Valentine’s Day:
- Go for a walk holding hands.
- Go for a bike ride together.
- Share an ice cream sundae.
- Take silly photos of each other.
- Give each other a back massage.
- Take a bubble bath together.
- Make dinner together.
- Snuggle up to a scary movie.
- Do a puzzle together.
- Watch a Jason Bourne movie marathon together.
- Put fresh, new red silk sheets on your bed.
- Go to a shelter and adopt a pet.
- Volunteer at a soup kitchen together.
- Visit a nursing home, giving all female residents a flower and the males candy.
- Take a walk on the beach.
- Ride a roller-coaster together.
- Throw a party.
- Play strip poker together.
- Dance together, even if there is no music.
- Soak in a pool filled with coffee. Click Tea Verses Coffee to read about it.
- Take a nap together.
- Sip some wine together.
- Take a leisurely drive together.
- Share a pizza together.
- Clean out the garage… well, it’s a thought. And it may need it 🙂
Gee,did you notice the reoccurring theme of ‘togetherness’ in this list? As long as you spend the day together, it can be a great Valentine’s Day.
Can you add to my 26 things? Tell me in a comment.