6 Tips For a Year of Romance
Did you make your 2016 resolutions yet? Did one of them involve romance? Here are 6 tips to help you fill 2016 with romance.
- Cut up colorful scraps of paper and make Romance Coupons. Write on each coupon such things as One Free Hug, One Free Back Rub or One Free Romantic Wish. You get the idea and you can make them as spicy as you want. Then divide them up between you and your special someone and use them throughout the year.
- Make a date each week even if it’s only a romantic walk in the evening or snuggling up with a movie.
- No matter how busy you are, especially young couples with children, make time every day to look in each other’s eyes and remember why you’re in love.
- Do little things for each other. The man can brush the woman’s hair. The woman can let the man have control over the remote control. Make their favorite dinner or snack. Any little thing that will put a smile on their face, especially if they’ve had a hard day.
- Light candles and turn off the lights.
- Silk sheets in red or pink shades will increase romantic impulses.
I’m sure there’s a hundred more tips. Share yours in the comments below.
I wish everyone a very romantic 2016!